- Fun and realistic driving experience with precise control, even with keyboard or touch screen.
- Flexible vehicle setup options, including street, truck, racing, and drifting.
- Easy rigging and configuration with video tutorials.
- Simple integration into existing projects with prefab drop-and-play setup.
- Dynamic vehicle damage effects, including deterioration of handling.
- Supports multiple ground materials with adjustable grip and drag coefficients, ground marks, skid marks, smoke, dust, and more.
- Rich audio effects, including engine sounds, transmission, tire skid, body impacts, and scratches.
- Built-in pause function without affecting timeScale.
- Full C# source code.
- One component, the VehicleController, provides complete vehicle physics.
- Additional features available as add-ons, including damage, audio, tire effects, visual effects, and sample AI input.
- Customizable with exposed properties and delegates for adding your own features.
- PBR shader for tire marks and custom shaders for particle effects with shadows.
- No runtime GC allocations for efficient performance.
- Supports physics timestep up to 0.06.
Please note that this asset is a paid asset and this free version is only for learning purposes or to test the product before purchasing. If possible, please consider buying the package to support the developer.