All In 1 Sprite Shader is a paid asset that provides a one-stop solution for adding cool and popular sprite and UI effects to your Unity project in an easy and efficient manner. The latest version, v3.5, is now available for free download but only for learning or testing purposes, not for commercial use. The developer requests that you purchase the package to support their work.
- Easy to use: Stack and combine effects with just one click
- 2-click setup
- Mobile-ready: stress-tested on low-end devices
- Works with UI images
- Super-fast iteration times
- Real-time preview
- Optimized shader
- Automatic draw call batching
- Compatible with URP and HDRP
- Sprite Atlas support
- Compatible with Unity’s 2D Skeletal Animation and Anima 2D
- Sprite Mask support
- Video Tutorials included
- An interactive demo of the All In 1 Sprite Shader is available on the WebGL Demo Link
- The package includes 40+ combinable effects for endless possibilities
- In case you have real-time lighting needs, the developer has recently published a similar asset with light support and a built-in 1-click normal map creator.
- The developer recommends checking out their tutorial, “How to Create a 2D Platformer Game in Unity”, which includes proper images and headings.
Please note that while the latest version, v3.5, is available for free download, it is only for learning or testing purposes, and not for commercial use. The developer requests that you purchase the package to support their work.